Wednesday 14 May 2008

Me and my lack of Backbone.

I've joined up on the Tony Ferguson weightloss program with one of my closest friends. We're only three days into it and she is already complaining and finding fault with the effect it's having on her body. The diet is based on having no sugars or carbohydrates and ketosis. I didn't look too closely at it as lot's of words and big ones bore and scare the hell out of me. Just happy to follow what they tell me and lose 12kgs.

But my mate has already picked holes in it (even though she's the one whose talked me into it). She's already affecting my sense of determination to succeed but I'm too nice to tell her to suck it up and give it a few weeks. Oh the dilemma of me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A friend of mine went on that diet, if it's the one that's meant to kill your appetite. It didn't work for her because she was on some type of pills that counteracted the protein-drink-food thing that was meant to kill your hunger. But for everyone else it's meant to work wonders.

As for your friend, just mention something about her butt looking nice. Always use the carrot before the stick!

You could always go jogging with Herr2Bar?

2BarRiff said...

Firstly: Yay for Madame2Bar posting again!

Secondly: You don't lack a backbone. You have one, and it's very sexy. Roarrr!