Thursday 30 June 2011

Me and my coffee!

I'm sitting in one of my favorite places where I love to catch up with friends or just sit and think. There is something very calming and exciting at the same time about coming into Gloria Jeans. The sounds of people connecting, the blenders and coffee machines grinding the coffee and the smell! It seems to come alive!

Coffee has an appeal which I keep coming back for more. It's not just a drink it's part of my lifestyle. I connect with friends over a coffee. We share each others hopes, misfortunes, joys and outrage! On weekends I like to share a cuppa with kids and 2Bar and share my excitement of having a coffee. It doesn't always turn out so good as the kids don't really get it that a coffee needs to be lingered over and enjoyed. It's not a competition who can finish their drink first! Hahaha!

My coffee of choice is a caramelatte. I try not to think of the extra calories that I am consuming as I don't want to ruin the experience. So I turn a blind eye to the naughtiness of me! Mmmmm the caramel!

No comments: