Wednesday 5 September 2007

Tagged

Téa tagged us a little while ago and, because this is the first meme in our blog's short life, I chose not to ignore it :)

Here are 8 things you shouldn't know about me. If you do then you are a creepy stalker and need to back off (does not apply to Madame2Bar, of course).

1. I have no middle name.

2. I achieved all my life's grand ambitions before I turned 30. They were:
  1. Get a degree
  2. Get married
  3. Have children
  4. Earn over $50,000 a year
  5. Own an electric guitar
3. I now have no grand ambitions outside of keeping the 2BarClan in the lifestyle to which they are now accustomed. But am working on it.

4. Though I am a Christian, I don't own any brown cardigans.

5. I get migraines from chocolate. The only other person that I know of with this affliction is Madame2Bar.

6. I am training myself to run a marathon (Hard work to start after arm surgery). This is not a grand ambition, more of a "Wouldn't it be cool if I could ..." kind of thing.

7. The best job I ever had was as a swimming teacher.

8. I like my in-laws better than my parents.

3 comments:

2BarRiff said...

I need to have the arm surgery first because of strength training. I am not aiming to run a marathon on my hands.

Blandwagon said...

Your cardiganlessness is risky, my friend, and could have tragic consequences in the future...

St Peter: Welcome to Heaven, 2BarRiff. I see your name is in the Book of Life, so come on... wait a moment. Where's your brown cardigan?

2BarRiff: Er... I never got one.

St Peter: No brown cardigan? How did you expect to call yourself a Christian without a brown cardigan? (peers suspiciously) And are those cargo pants?

2BarRiff: Um... maybe.

St Peter: WHERE ARE YOUR POWDER BLUE POLYESTER SLACKS, SINNER?

2BarRiff: Well, I like the feel of pure cotton...

St Peter: BLASPHEMY!!! CAST HIM INTO THE FIERY COUNTRY ROAD FACTORY OUTLET!!!

So if you truly value your immortal soul, you'll get your brown cardigan, some nice beige vinyl shoes, and maybe a loud rayon shirt from Target for those special occasions.

2BarRiff said...

I'm sort of in a sartorial purgetory at the moment - not cool enough for Hillsong, too cool for Anglican.

So I just sit here atoning for acid wash jeans and Primus T-shirts until some family member prays for my soul.