Here are 8 things you shouldn't know about me. If you do then you are a creepy stalker and need to back off (does not apply to Madame2Bar, of course).
1. I have no middle name.
2. I achieved all my life's grand ambitions before I turned 30. They were:
- Get a degree
- Get married
- Have children
- Earn over $50,000 a year
- Own an electric guitar
4. Though I am a Christian, I don't own any brown cardigans.
5. I get migraines from chocolate. The only other person that I know of with this affliction is Madame2Bar.
6. I am training myself to run a marathon (Hard work to start after arm surgery). This is not a grand ambition, more of a "Wouldn't it be cool if I could ..." kind of thing.
7. The best job I ever had was as a swimming teacher.
8. I like my in-laws better than my parents.